The Tao of Badass Review

This program is called the Tao of Badass Josh Pellicer and the question is, can this program work for you? After reviewing the course, definitely yes. If you are struggling with women or not satisfied with the quality or number of women you have in your life, you owe it to yourself to do something.

It will be a quick review Tao of Badass and after you're done reading, you will know if this is something you have to go yet. With the show.

First, this book is very easy to read. It's not complicated, confusing and laced with jargon. It's simple and to the point. As you know, most of the books are one or two chapters, the rest is filler - this is not the case. The 10 chapters are important and play an important role in helping you to be good with women.

It's funny because The Tao of Badass refers not only to be successful with women, but success in other areas of life too. If you are able to boost your confidence and improve your outlook on life, more good than waking up to a hot girl a couple of times a week will. I mean, having more women in your bed is great ... I'm just saying you have to bargain over.

Chapter 2 is absolutely brilliant. Josh talks about gender roles and for me was one of the most instructive and revealing chapters. After finished reading, I read. From there, I started thinking about all my experiences and how the roles and male and female energy plays a crucial role. A role that I never paid attention to date. If you decide to invest in this book and improve yourself, read Chapter 2 a couple of times - it's well worth it.

Too many meetings gurus and people who say they know what they feel and say "be confident." No one takes the time to explain what trust is, how it forms, and how to become a more confident person. Pellicer trust is broken, simply, was left with nothing on your mind except "that makes sense." And this is, this is exactly what the book is for. The difference between having and not having confidence is night and day. Be careful here.

Now unlike the approach of "be yourself", The Tao of Badass provides a system for you. Each phase of the system consists of several steps. There is not lost here. Each piece has its purpose and no major explanations why people have difficulty in each location. For example, why is not itself qualifying, even if you think you are. you will have plenty of time "A-Ha" ... good.

With confidence, attract women has much to do with body language. In other words, how you project yourself. Soon discover how to position yourself for maximum appeal. And this is not a joke. Approaching a confident manner with great posture, slow and powerful voice gives significantly better results than the approach on a closed-off and quiet movement.

The only downside to Josh The Tao of Badass Pellicers is no touch of humor. Humor is an important piece of the puzzle when it comes to dating and meeting new women. No matter if the mood is only 5% of it. The remaining 95% is given to you. This is more than enough to be a big hit with the girls.