Raise Motivation With Intensity Marketing

By 


The more people who see your message the more people will join you in the industry or business you're presenting. It's all in the numbers. At least that's what the power of marketing indicates.
When I was a young girl, I was content to live in the dream state of thinking eventually the world would spin in my direction and all would be well in MY world. Well, that wasn't completely true. Not completely, but I've learned that when I am the accelerator of change, eventually, I create enough centrafugal force to move the planet in my direction.
The basis of motion is always action. Once you take action, you begin a process that becomes difficult to stop and will continue indefinitely, so long as there's no friction to stop it.
"Be the Change you want to see in your world!"
Take action. Following, I'll list the steps that you need to take to light up your world with motivation and change that you start - single handedly.
1 - Find what you want to accomplish.
In 1984, I was searching for a house to live in, with my new husband. There were so many houses available that I had a huge selection, and they were affordable, although we were looking in the suburbs of Denver, then a booming community. The house I found was built with soaring ceilings, big open windows and open spaces on the main floor, three bedrooms and two baths on the second floor and an open basement that we could redo however we wanted. There were massive views of the mountains from every room, because the house was so open. I knew what I wanted. I knew the general neighborhood. And I had a good grasp on what it would take to achieve my dream.
2 - Make choices required to achieve your goal.
No matter how far out of your reach your goal may be, begin making choices required to live your goal. If the goal is monetary, don't start spending the money, but start saving the money. Start making life choices based on where you want to live, the lifestyle you want to live and the people you want to be around when you arrive at your goal.
3 - Do what it takes to make those choices.
If you have changes you have to make personally, like get more education, start doing that. Take classes. Even if you have to start with just one, take classes and start moving toward your choices for achievement. Getting a college catalogue is a good first step. Read through it and decide what classes you have to take. Then schedule the classes and enroll in college.
4 - Start sharing the steps with others.
Invite others to feel the motivation and join you in your journey to achievement. Bring in supporters, encouragers and motivators to keep you on track and hopefully to join you on your journey. Network to find people who want to be part of your accomplishment. Invite them to share the steps, the goals and the choices with you.
5 - Live the goal.
From the moment you set your goal in your heart, begin to live each moment of your day in the goal, as much as you can. I didn't buy the house right away, but as often as possible on the way home from work, I took that route. I drove by the house on my way home and visualized pulling in the drive. Then I drove on to my own home. (It wasn't out of the way.) When I put the down payment on that home, I already knew exactly how to get there. My car knew the way and automatically followed the path I'd set out.
Take action, be motivated and intensely market your way into your goals. Take the journey and follow through enthusiastically.
When I answered the phone, he said, "Do you know three people?" I said, "I do." And the conversation continued from there. We talked for well over an hour and the end result cost me ten dollars. Just ten dollars. But my returns have been far more than that ten dollars. As a coach, I help people find businesses that not only meet their needs, but help them move toward their goals faster. I love the process. They gain freedom and understanding of how the power of taking action works... How can I help you achieve your goals? Visit http://soclialapps.com and let's start you moving forward.