My Top 4 Personal Development Leaders


If you have been on a journey to become a better you, then you probably have some favorite personal development leaders that have impacted your life. I have had to overcome so much to just get where I am.
My struggle to become a better person has taken 6 years. So far, I have had to overcome my shyness, my low self-esteem and lack of confidence. I have had to learn about where my fears and insecurities came from, how to work through them and how to conquer them. The following personal development leaders have had the most impact on my journey and I am still learning from them.
My Top 4 Personal Development Leaders
Napoleon Hill. The first book I read on my journey was "Think and Grow Rich". In this book, Napoleon gave me the basis to start thinking about money in a whole new way. He helped me realize that I could be rich... not just in money but in all aspects of my life.
Bob Proctor. Bob Proctor takes "Think and Grow Rich" and expands on it. He explains how to program your subconscious mind so that you can get what you want. His training is awesome. I spent a year with his training program and that is when I had my biggest transformation.
Dale Carnegie and "How to Win Friends and Influence People" changed the way I looked at people and how I acted toward them. Being a shy, introverted person, dealing with people has always been difficult. I never knew what to say. Reading Dale's book has helped me tremendously. I'm still shy but I am no longer afraid to talk to people.
Dr. Wayne Dyer. When I first heard Wayne Dyer speak, I was mesmerized. I love his speech entitled "When You Change the Way You Look at Things, the Things You Look at Change." It really changed my outlook. I also like how he adds spirituality to his speeches and books. That was something I needed when I started my spiritual journey.
Of course, there are many more personal development leaders such as Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar and Robert Kiyosaki to name a few but my top 4 have impacted my life the most.
I am still on my journey. I don't think we should ever stop improving ourselves. Personal development is a life long journey. Here's to your journey!
Donna Filipiak is a wife, mother and online business entrepreneur. While looking for a way to help supplement her income, she found the internet. That was 6 years ago and she has gained a large amount of experience and knowledge. She is now in a position to help others make money. Join her and find out how http://donnafilipiak.ws